Poynt is well known for an easy-to-use customer check out screen. While the customer finalizes payment they're provided three options for a receipt, (1) Email Receipt (2) SMS Receipt or (3) Printed Receipt. Most merchants prefer their customers to email themselves a receipt because the business owner can customize the format with a business logo and links back to social-media/website. Printed receipts on Poynt only allow the merchant to customize a few lines of text at the bottom.Fortunately, Zoomifi released an application that allows merchants to print their logo on Poynt printed receipts and it only costs a few dollars a month.
Instructions on how to use Print Your Logo on Poynt Application
- Once you have downloaded the “Print Your Logo” app, please send your logo and the eight character “Business ID” which is found on the App’s home page to email@example.com.
- Once you’ve sent Zoomifi your logo our team will adjust the logo to the necessary size and color pattern for the Poynt printers. This process can take up to 24 hours.
- Please make sure that the logo file is PNG, JPEG, PDF or GIF
- Please make sure that there are no images on the logo which may be cons
- idered inappropriate
- Please make sure that there are no trademarked or copyright images which you don’t have the rights to on the logo.
- Zoomifi will sync your adjusted logo with the Poynt devices.
- Once the logo has been synced with your Poynt devices, you can go into the “Print Your Logo” app to see your logo, change the size of the logo as well as turn logo printing “on” and “off”.
- If you see your logo in the main box, you will need to TURN ON the app by pressing the on/off button. If the logo is not printing, please press the on/off button to the off position and then back to the on position.
- If you have any questions, comments, or would like to make adjustments to your logo please contact Zoomifi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vetting and Assignment Process
Before Zoomifi assigns your logo to your Poynt devices, they manually review and adjust the logo for optimal printing on the Poynt devices. Here are the vetting and processing steps:
- Once received, your logo will be reviewed by Zoomifi customer support staff. If the support staff doesn’t see any issues with the resolution, file type, possible trademark and copyright infringement and possible inappropriate images and verbiage, they forward it to our graphic designers. If any issues come up, the support staff contacts the merchant via email.
- The next step is their graphic designers to take your logo and make it a true Black and White image.
- The updated logo is sent back to Zoomifi customer support staff who then ties the logo to your Poynt devices.
If you want to buy Poynt or sell Poynt, feel free to reach out to email@example.com
Want more articles like this?
Sign up to receive one monthly email with only our most popular articles.