The next release is on Thursday, 1/21 at 9pm PST.
We kicked off the year with a short cleanup sprint focused on core workflows, knowledge, and infrastructure.
Here’s what’s going live with this release:
- Added a required field indicator on Owner Team on a Case
- Fixed a bug that caused text from the Troubleshooting Steps and Resolution Notes fields to sometimes get deleted in certain use cases
- Updated Forms to allow ‘0’ to be entered into a number field (previously this would result in a blank field on the form data)
- Added a character limit indicator to the Case Name field (previously it was limited to 96 characters but there was no limit indicator on the field UI)
- Fixed a bug preventing cases from being created when a Form was attached
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to add Contacts or Locations to Customers
- Updated Work Order creation screens to show Forms when filters match
Case Views & Filters
- Added additional filters to the Case Filters/Views for Customer Name, Location Name, Customer MID, Customer Segment, and Case Priority
- Added new date field operators to make it easier to quickly apply date ranges (e.g. Yesterday, Today, Last Week, Last Month, etc.)
- Updated the Insights panel to properly filter for Ready and Waiting statuses
- Pasting image URLs from 3rd party sources now automatically converts those images into Boomtown-hosed images
- Fixed a bug preventing accordions from expanding in the Article view state inside Boomtown
- Fixed a bug preventing users from being able to remove Related Articles
- Removed the 300px default width for images uploaded to a Knowledge article so images will automatically upload at their actual size (within the maximum Article container width)
- Added the ability to resize tables within the Article editor
- Updated Article pagination so now you can access all results from an Article search rather than just the first 25
- Updated view permissions for embedded articles to allow proper access
- Made it easier to edit SDK support options from the configurator
- Optimized Knowledge Article styling on small screens (mobile, solutions panel, etc.)
- Fixed a bug where text in new chats flashed outside chat bubbles on iPhone 7 and earlier
- Styling enhancements - Updated colors for icons, top navigation, menu list, and form buttons
Infrastructure & Security
- We made numerous enhancements to our infrastructure to increase stability and performance including a number of updates to optimize our cross-site failover process
- Updated our SSO/SAML2 Integration to allow for no/null Role to be defined for user authentication
- Blocked SVG file uploads to enhance security for stored Cross-Site Scripting vulnerabilities
Want more articles like this?
Sign up to receive one monthly email with only our most popular articles.