The next release is on Tuesday, 8/3/21 at 8pm PST.
With this release we have updated our product delivery process and we will now be releasing new features, updates, and fixes every two weeks going forward. Releases will happen on Tuesday nights.
We kicked of the new process with some bug fixes, performance updates, and Virtual Assistant enhancements. Here's what's going live next Tuesday:
Core Updates & Bugs
- Fixed a bug causing some Knowledge Articles to not display in the external knowledge base
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from filtering Cases by Tags
- Updated the File Added Case Event to show the names of the files added in the Events Timeline
- Fixed a bug preventing the automated Case Resolved emails from sending
- Fixed a bug where products get added to the Case Description field when cloning a Case
- Fixed a bug causing the SDK to crash when selecting some picklist values on form fields
- Added logic to queue incoming simultaneous requests from Salesforce to prevent duplicate records from being created in Boomtown
- Fixed a bug causing periodic timeouts in Knowledge
- Increased a limit where Forms could only show 500 fields in the UI (they can now have up to 1,000 fields)
- Added new default Flows that get created with each Virtual Assistant to streamline the building process
- Integrated Questions and Answers (Q&As) with the core bot intent matching logic
- Added the ability for bots to append data to fields in addition to replacing data in fields with the Data Capture Node
- Updated the bot builder interface to allow users to minimize the left and right panels for more visual space when designing and building flows
- Added the ability to add multiple End Nodes to a Flow
- Fixed a bug where the edit panel didn’t disappear when you navigated from Flows to a new section within the Bot console
As always, if you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
Want more articles like this?
Sign up to receive one monthly email with only our most popular articles.